• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

CentOS 6.4 PHP versions 5.4 and 5.5

JariT

New Pleskian
There are a number of posts regarding this issue on this forum. But I assume that not everybody wants to build their own excitement with GCC, I'm providing my own RPMs (with source) for anybody to use. These packages can co-exist with CentOS's PHP and with each other.

RPMs
Instructions on by blog

Regards,
Jari Turkia

thanks for sharing,
I read your blog a good month ago and it has many great insights!

I created a YUM repo for the PHP-binaries, see the blog post about it. Latest versions of 5.5.10 and 5.4.26 are already there.

The next thing on my to-do -list is to make PHP-FPM work so that 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 could be run at the same time.

Regards,
Jari Turkia

Back