• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Certificate is revoked

T

TroyG

When I access my panel it says The server's security certificate is revoked!

Here is what happened. I had a cert for subdomain.domain.com:8443 and I removed it because I just wanted www.domain.com::8443

I installed the new cert for www.domain.com and now I keep getting cert is revoked on every browser. I am able to access it when I disable a feature in firefox but I want it working so customers can login to access their domain info.

I have ran the command below.

[root@domain ~]# /usr/local/psa/bin/certificate -l -domain domain.com PHP Notice: Undefined index: CSR

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Priv

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Cert

PHP Notice: Undefined index: CA

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Name

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Used

CSRPrivCertCANameUsed

I see the certs...I'm not sure if that is the parallels default or what not.

Currently I only have the default parallels cert installed and set at default. I still receive the error.

Thank you for any help

I just want to get rid of the old subdomain.domain.com and use only the new cert. I'm not sure why my server still is displaying the old cert.

I just experienced the same problem. Another post suggested purchasing a replacement certificate. I was able to use IIS to reassign the same SSL certificate to the Plesk site to have it fixed immediately. IIS Admin, web sites, PleskControlPanel, Properties, directory security, server certificates, next, replace, select your existing certificate, next, finish, OK. Stop & restart the Plesk site in IIS.

I had this problem too. I fixed it by deleting all but the default certificate in plesk and then went into /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/ and deleted all of the certificates in there except for the default certificate which is only one file, you'll have to find it so you don't delete it. I think upon a server restart that the default cert will regenerate but I don't know for sure.

After you've deleted all the certs in the folder specified above and in plesk recreate an ssl cert the normal way in plesk. This worked for me. I don't think plesk deletes the ssl certs stored on the server when you delete them in plesk which causes problems. This should be fixed but still isn't in Plesk 12.

Back