• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cgroups - afther purchase, not showing up

stas styler

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I purchased a vps (‪CentOS Linux 7.3.1611 (Core)‬) with Plesk Onyx (Plesk Web HOST Edition 17.5.3).
I'm using KernelCare with these current settings:
Effective Kernel Version
3.10.0-514.16.1.el7
Real Kernel Version
3.10.0-327.22.2.el7.x86_64

I installed Cgroups through the extension catalog, went to the license section, retrieved the updated license, made sure that "Resource Controller (Cgroups) On".

Now I'm trying to find the extension with no luck, it's like it doesn't exist.
Anyone can help me up please?

Hi stas styler,

after installing the extension ( and having an additional license for "Resource Controller (Cgroups)" ), you should now be able to see the additional settings at the defined "Service - Plan" - settings:

Plesk-Onyx_Service-Plan_CGgroups_001.png

Pls. make sure, that you are in the "Service Provider View" and didn't limit the "custom view settings" ( => HOME > Tools & Settings > Interface Management > (tab) Interface Views ), when you use the "Power User view". ;)

Hi stas styler,

after installing the extension ( and having an additional license for "Resource Controller (Cgroups)" ), you should now be able to see the additional settings at the defined "Service - Plan" - settings:

View attachment 13058

Pls. make sure, that you are in the "Service Provider View" and didn't limit the "custom view settings" ( => HOME > Tools & Settings > Interface Management > (tab) Interface Views ), when you use the "Power User view". ;)
Oh wow!! I can't believe i didn't see that. Thank you so much for your reply!!

Back