• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Change the php version of nextcloud

stefan-franz

Basic Pleskian
Hallo, who can i change the php version in Plesk? I switched to 7.4.18

1622229702530.png

But Nextcloud use 7.2.24

root@h2937523:~# sudo -u www-data php /var/www/vhosts/stefan-franz.de/nextcloud/occ maintenance:repair
This version of Nextcloud requires at least PHP 7.3<br/>You are currently running 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.7. Please update your PHP version.root@h2937523:~#

You are running a shell command. On your shell, the default PHP version is the one that your operating system provides. To change that version, follow the steps described here:

If you are not the server admin, hence cannot access paths outside your subscription, you can create a crontab job, set it to "inactive", where you choose your PHP version to run the occ command. Click "run now" to execute the job once. That is equivalent to running the occ command on the shell with the desired PHP version.

That Command is not running in your manual

root@h2937523:~# ln -s /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/chroot/bin/phproot@h2937523:~# ./update_chroot.sh --apply all
-bash: ./update_chroot.sh: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Is there anyone of the developer of plesk?
I had a wish: Could you make it so, that the php version that is set in the website-settings really used by the (in my case) nextcloud?
I think it's a bug.

Back