• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Changing Default Webmail Application

T

thinkbsd

Is there anyway I can change the default webmail application? I like horde but I'd like to try a different webmail client.

Anyone?

Yes, you just have to replace the "webmail" dir with one of your own. Rename the current webmail to something like "webmail-horde" then create another named "webmail", then you can install uebiemaui or squirrle mail or something that can access via POP3. You may also need to modify the httpd.conf, in the past they have had it set to automatically go to webmail.domain.tld/horde/imp.

I have a custom build of uebimaui running on all of our PSA servers, windows and linux.

*****Just make sure that if you install updates to rename your webmail folder to something else and rename webmail-horde back to webmail till your done. Horde is part of the base PSA package so it will get reinstalled automatically, even overtop of your custom webmail folder. :rolleyes:

Are you able to change the email account password in Uemiau as is supposed to be able in Horde ?

Back