1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Changing limit on client templates?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Damishi, May 12, 2007.

1. Damishi

Damishi Guest

Ok, here's the problem, I want to create a client template with 1TB transfer limit, or 2TB transfer limit. However the way Plesk is doing it, it only allows me to enter 6 characters.

So, I enter 100000, and it wont let me put the last zero. Now with my understanding of HTML, this is a limitation that SWSoft has put in place using <input> box limits. Is there ANY way to change this? I've spoken with a few people and they suggest editing the PHP (which is encrypted I believe), as well as editing the MySQL database. Has anyone run into this problem before? Is there anything SWSoft can do to help me? I need this ready within the next week please.