• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Check Hyperlink link color (underlying line)

L

LJ Daniel

Beginner's questions here -
1) How can I change my Hyperlinks' link color (underlying line)?

and
2) presuming that the answer lies in the "Advanced Link" tab entries, where is the best document to examine as to what can be modified for Plesk links (and their appearance)?

Thanks,
LJ

Hi,

I wouldnt mind knowing this too as I've often create a hyperlink and changed the colour only to find the text of the hyperlink changes but no the underline itself.

Cheers

Changing Hyperlink Colors

Hi

I have ftp'd the css and had a good look at it and it does allow a reasonable amount of variations. But I too cannot see where the underline can be altered in colour or made no text decoration so I guess it is set to the traditional blue turn maroon and underlined somewhere in the default settings above the css level at the server level.

Having said this you can change the default font size, colour, main link size etc in the css but you need to change chmod for the css to read only otherwise each time you republish your website your altered style sheet will be overwritten by the Sitestudio cascading style sheet.

This once altered creates no publishing problems but you do receive an unable to publish notification but simply ignore as this notification only applies to the style sheet that you have made read only and all other changes work just fine.

If you change templates you will need chmod your style sheet back to read / write otherwise you will end up with a style sheet that does not suit your new template.

Garry Wheeldon
(Web Designer0

Hi,

I figure it out so though I'd let you all know.

When adding the link click the Advanced Tab. Then in the Style box put underline: none You can use this to add different css values and it works perfectly.

Regards

slight correction

Hi,

I figure it out so though I'd let you all know.

When adding the link click the Advanced Tab. Then in the Style box put underline: none You can use this to add different css values and it works perfectly.

Regards

I know this is old, but i found it, so i'm sure other people will!

First of all, thank you for the tip !
however, text-decoration: none should be used instead of underline. At least, this works for me, underline does not. This is where I found it: http://webdesign.about.com/od/beginningcss/a/change_link_underline_styles.htm

hope this helps,

Back