1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

chkrcptto bug

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by BrotherJack, Apr 9, 2007.

1. BrotherJack

BrotherJack Guest

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this - but as chkrcptto seems to be connected to psa - here is my report.

chkrcptto does not seem properly check .qmail-extention-default based addresses.
    From the dot-qmail man-page, regarding .qmail-ext-* processing: "...if ext is foo-bar, qmail-local will try first .qmail-foo-bar, then .qmail-foo-default..."

I have .qmail-mailmanlist-bounce-default, and I have verified that chkrcptto bounces the mail to mailmanlist-bounce-user=domain.ext@mydomain.org

Thus, it appears to me that the net result is, chkrcptto is bouncing a message that qmail would successfully deliver.

Thanks in advance for any input or suggestions.