• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved chroot: permission denied

Yes i tried this. Also the bootstrapper and even compared permissions on working servers. Did not change anything still permission denied

Are you sure that you have correct permissions here:

# ls -la /var/www/vhosts/chroot/lib64/ld-linux*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 155464 Dec 7 04:03 /var/www/vhosts/chroot/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2

# ls -la /var/www/vhosts/chroot/lib/ld-linux*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 150960 Dec 7 03:29 /var/www/vhosts/chroot/lib/ld-linux.so.2

Hmm... I can only recommend to create a request to Plesk support team to do in-depth investigation to find the reason and to fix it directly on your server.

The thing here is that we only have a support-code and with your new ticketing system its impossible to open a new request since we cannot access the email linked with it :(

We are actually partners so this would be a bit too much paying. I opened a reqest now with my operator email so i hope it will be approved.

We resolved the issue, just for anyone wondering what it was:

the filesystem for /var/www was mounted with the "noexec"-flag which does not allow execution of files on it. After a remount whitout this flag, everything works as it should.

Back