• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

clam av plesk 7.5

N

nos4

any one know why windows ver got clamav support and linux diddnt? and if it will be supported in a upcomming patch .

i cant even see why windows would be developed let alone get the better features .
thanks

I asked my sales contact if clamAv would be included in the linux release of psa, since I saw it in the windows-beta. He answered my that it would not be included :( Kinda boring !!!

yes that is really not right . for windows to get it and not linux.
myst be a drweb inside deal.

ive developed a system to use clamav per accnt the way i wanted to do like drweb now only have to figure a way to interface it into the cp . only have to get it to add 1 snipplet to the dot qmail file of a user .

any ideas .

ask atomicturtle / scott. I would guess he knows how to do :)

implement it inside the mail queue like I do (a la qmail-scanner), or you could tap into the Events system inside of PSA to customize the .qmail file. I went with option #1 since Im lazy :p

Clam AV

I would like to see an independent-virus scanning Engine like qmail-scanner.

If for example you have access to very good prices or are a partner of Antivirus solutions X you should be able to use it.

Where is the flexibility once again ?

Regards
Joao Correia

Back