• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question CLI commands help

dsgnr

New Pleskian
Hi everyone

I am looking to migrate from an extremely old PPA to a shiny new Plesk Onyx multi server set up I am creating.

I am attempting to make a script to try and automate as much as possible - customer creation, subscription assignment and all the rest of it.

so far, I have managed to get a new customer created using the following:

plesk bin customer --create username -name "Name Here" -passwd pa55w0rd -notify false -company "Company Name" -email [email protected] -phone 0000000000 -address "Line 1" -city "City" -state "County" -zip "PostCode" -country GB

I am attempting to assign a subscription to the new customers, but spread them over my three multi server nodes. Is this possible?

I've had a look at the docs but using something like:

plesk bin subscription --create example.com -owner username -service-plan "Default Domain" -ext-plesk-multi-server-node-hostname sh2.domain.cloud -ext-plesk-multi-server-ipv4 shared -login username -passwd "userpass"

doesn't seem to work unfortunately.

Any advise would be perfect!

Back