• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Migration from Debian 9 to 11.5 massive problems, warnings and errors

Thera

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.5
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.48
Hi,

i want to restore on a testserver but i have soooooo many problems, if i try via migration these are the first 3 Problems... why does the testlicence not work? i can't buy a licence for a testrestore to see how my backup works. I know that webalizer doesnt work on debian 11.5 - what's is the way? and what is auth_digest?

The following Apache modules are disabled on the destination server: auth_digest, dav, dav_fs, dav_lock, sysenv.
Please turn on these modules in Plesk to prevent some possible problems.

subscription-status-error.png
The following resource limits (defined by the license key) will be exceeded on the destination server after data transfer:
There are no available resources of this type (Customers) left. Requested: 2; available: 0.
There are no available resources of this type (Domains) left. Requested: 2; available: 0.
There are no available resources of this type (Maximum number of mail accounts) left. Requested: 45; available: 0.
Please install on the destination server another license key that will provide the required amount of resources.

subscription-status-warning.png
The component webalizer is not installed on the destination server. webalizer will be unavailable for all restored objects.
Die folgenden Abonnements sind von dem Problem betroffen:
  • ****.de
Please install webalizer. Note that this may take a few minutes.

if i try a full restore (i understand that a Full restore also install Apps etc... otherwise this is not a Full restore!?) the Warning Serviceplans are not aviable: i have installed them manually after this warning.

Warning:
webstat webalizer is not supported. It will be replaced with webstat none for the following service plans: Admin Simple, Webhosting Standard, Webhosting Business, CRM-Hosting by die netzwerft, Default Domain
Warning:
The PHP handler is not available. Instead, Plesk will use 8.0.25 FPM application served by Apache (id=plesk-php80-fpm) for the following service plans: Domainhosting, Mailhosting Standard
Warning:
The PHP handler 7.3 FPM application served by nginx (id=plesk-php73-fpm) is not available. Instead, Plesk will use 8.0.25 FPM application served by Apache (id=plesk-php80-fpm) for the following service plans: Webhosting Profi

Warning: Restore server ""
Failed deployment of client ******
Warning:
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/client.php --create 100006 -name S****\ ***-notify false -owner admin -vendor-guid fb6c9c08-37a7-48e8-a9b1-92bc3f28d532 -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -creation-date 2020-06-23 -guid adefba57-41c8-4b93-a8d8-6cd15a4ab093 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1. Stderr is An error occurred during customer account creation: There are no available resources of this type (clients) left. Requested: 1; available: 0.

What is this for an error?

---------------------------------------

what is the right way to full restore the whole server on a new Server?

1) get a fully featured trial license for migration: https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-Web-Host-edition-trial-license-for-migration

2) install webalizer component for Plesk or ignore this warning (if you want to use/have AWstats only...like we do)

3) install custom php7.3 (DEB.SURY.ORG) in order to prevent Plesk from changing the PHP version of these sites to 8.0 on migration.
you can also ignore this warning and switch all the webs manually from php8.0 to php7.4 after migration, if you encounter compatibility problems with php8.

Back