1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Client domain overview (exp date and aliasses)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Snef, May 15, 2006.

1. Snef

Snef Guest

Hi,

Just wondering...

In the domain list of a client, we will see the creation date. Is it possible to get the expire date for the domains? It is very 'handy' to see the domain expirationdats in the list of domains!

Is it also possible to see the domainaliasses in the list (just like the subdomains) and can we also enter a expiration date for a domain alias?

Thanx!

Snef.

2. Skeeter

Skeeter Guest

Hello, Snef

Unfortunately, there`s no way to manage the columns displayed in the list.
    But, the domains that have expired are marked with a special sign to notify the admin and client.

And, unfortunately, Plesk doesn`t support these features with domain aliases.

3. Snef

Snef Guest

Well, too bad! ;)

I hope they will do something like this. It is very welcome to see the expirationdates in the list and not only in a reminder.

Also too bad that I can't see when a domain alias is going to expire...

I hope they will do somthing with this!

Snef