• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Client host rejected

L

LiquidSolid

Guest
Hi Folks,

Lately some of my customers are receiving the following error when sending e-mail.

error message:
-
a.a.a.a does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 450 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname,
[x.x.x.x] Giving up on a.a.a.a.
-

Previous I used an internal ip behind a firewall, so I installed a new system with an external ip adres. Unfortunately this didn't solve the problem. I checked their DNS settings and they point to mail.<domain>.nl, which has the correct ip's. The hostname of the server is plesk01.<domain>.nl

Do you guys have any idea where to look in order to solve this issue?

Another small issue is that I would like to change the SOA refresh time of the DNS server. Any clue where to change these parameters within the plesk installation?

Thanks a lot.
 
Back
Top