• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Client Permissions Problem

M

mikelegg

I've just added a new client and everytime he creates a new domain the permissions for both the IUSR_ and Domain User are not set correctly. This results in the domain user not being able to FTP and the IUSR being prompted to authenticate.

When I run the Plesk Configurator it always says "httpdocs\_notes: An ACE for user SERVER\IUSR_domain for this folder and files needed by plesk cannot be found in the existing DACL." for these newly created domains.

What do I need to do to fix this Clients settings so that he can create domains properly. (None of our other clients have this problem)

Have you tried deleting this troublesome client and creating his account again? I admit, it's a primitive solution, but sometimes most practical and less time consuming...

Yes, I've done that and it appears to have fixed the problem.

I'd really like to know why it happened in the first place though.

stupid bugggggg !

as stupid as simpe to fix it: Control panel, computer Management, Users :

all Plesk Users are disabled, just simply need to be enabled

nice bug !!! i have tred to restore few accounts on another server, i've got the same bug !!! but thans that it's so simple !

Back