• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cloudflare extension enable caching error 403

conecta6

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.57 #1
Hi, I have the extension installed and the synchronization export and import work fine. However if from plesk I activate the cache for a record I get an error Cloudflare: 403 Forbidden. Authentication error. I don't know if I need any special permission apart from the zone edit one. I have activated some more that I thought it could affect but it still does not work.

after doing some more testing it seems that the status is that when nothing has ever been synchronized the first time it does fine but any subsequent communication of the mentioned error.

I have already found the problem in case it happens to someone else. The extension indicates that you need to create a token with zone--zone--edit... permissions. This is correct but you need to create another one or it won't work properly... zone--dns--edit

Back