• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Cloudflare is generating error messages on my server

tomtom1985

New Pleskian
Hello community,

I have a freshly set up server with Debian 8.8 and Plesk Onyx. I created the first website, using PHP 7.1 as well as FCGI as mode, because I experienced it somehow to be much faster in serving the website than other options (btw. if you have a better combination like FPM or so, please let me know!)

Now, since the website is proxied through Cloudflare, I am having these log entries showing that there is something not totally right I feel:

Screenshot_6.png

I did some research in Google already, and increased some settings, however its not getting better. I also checked the Plesk help and found some KB entries related to that, however most of them are for Plesk12 and not Onyx.

My current setting of

/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/fcgid.conf

looks like this:

Code:
# This is the Apache server configuration file for providing FastCGI support# via mod_fcgid[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=2]#
# Documentation is available at http://fastcgi.coremail.cn/doc.htm

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>

<IfModule !mod_fastcgi.c>
    AddHandler fcgid-script fcg fcgi fpl
</IfModule>

FcgidIPCDir /var/lib/apache2/fcgid/sock
  FcgidProcessTableFile /var/lib/apache2/fcgid/shm

FcgidConnectTimeout 10
   FcgidMaxProcesses 300
   FcgidMaxProcessesPerClass 300
   FcgidOutputBufferSize 64
   ProcessLifeTime 0
   FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess 0
   FcgidMinProcessesPerClass 0
   FcgidFixPathinfo 1
   FcgidProcessLifeTime 0
   FcgidZombieScanInterval 20
   FcgidMaxRequestLen 536870912
   FcgidIOTimeout 120
   FcgidTimeScore 3
</IfModule>

Can you tell me, a) if that is something that needs to be taken care of? b) how to take care of it :D ?

Thank you,
Tom

Back