• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Cloudflare is generating error messages on my server

tomtom1985

New Pleskian
Hello community,

I have a freshly set up server with Debian 8.8 and Plesk Onyx. I created the first website, using PHP 7.1 as well as FCGI as mode, because I experienced it somehow to be much faster in serving the website than other options (btw. if you have a better combination like FPM or so, please let me know!)

Now, since the website is proxied through Cloudflare, I am having these log entries showing that there is something not totally right I feel:

Screenshot_6.png

I did some research in Google already, and increased some settings, however its not getting better. I also checked the Plesk help and found some KB entries related to that, however most of them are for Plesk12 and not Onyx.

My current setting of

/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/fcgid.conf

looks like this:

Code:
# This is the Apache server configuration file for providing FastCGI support# via mod_fcgid[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][SIZE=2]#
# Documentation is available at http://fastcgi.coremail.cn/doc.htm

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>

<IfModule !mod_fastcgi.c>
    AddHandler fcgid-script fcg fcgi fpl
</IfModule>

FcgidIPCDir /var/lib/apache2/fcgid/sock
  FcgidProcessTableFile /var/lib/apache2/fcgid/shm

FcgidConnectTimeout 10
   FcgidMaxProcesses 300
   FcgidMaxProcessesPerClass 300
   FcgidOutputBufferSize 64
   ProcessLifeTime 0
   FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess 0
   FcgidMinProcessesPerClass 0
   FcgidFixPathinfo 1
   FcgidProcessLifeTime 0
   FcgidZombieScanInterval 20
   FcgidMaxRequestLen 536870912
   FcgidIOTimeout 120
   FcgidTimeScore 3
</IfModule>

Can you tell me, a) if that is something that needs to be taken care of? b) how to take care of it :D ?

Thank you,
Tom

Back