• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Cloudflare R2 as S3 backup

ralph22

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOs 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 Update #4
Hello,
Anybody managed to setup Cloudflare's R2 storage inside Amazon S3 extension for a backup?

I've been using Dropbox ext. but it such a garbage I don't want to use it anymore. Constantly disconnecting and have to re-authorise it, at least every couple of days.

Cloudflare looks to be a nice alternative to S3 but I'm getting access error:
Unable to check bucket and directory existence. Make sure you are using correct IAM policy (400 Bad Request).

Not sure where to go next with this ^^

Backblaze B2 with the Amazon S3 extension works great:

Unable to check bucket and directory existence. Make sure you are using correct IAM policy (400 Bad Request).

@ralph22, it's been a couple of months since you posted this, so I hope you've been able to solve this. If not, and for other users with the problem, it might be useful to know that if you encounter this error, you'll need to omit the slash preceding your bucket name. So use my-bucket instead of /my-bucket.

Also note that the Plesk S3 extension doesn't cope well with paths that contain dashes (-).

Last edited:
Back