• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question CloudFlares changes about "Origin Pull feature"

Martin.H

Regular Pleskian
Today I received a Mail from CloudFlare mentioning that the Origin Pull request feature needs some special configurations.

Pls have a read there (Authenticated Origin Pulls feature) hope its ok to post this Link, even if from other (cloudflare) forum

Now my question is: does Plesk support this configuration somehwhere in the Backend?
Like setting up a new SSL Cert , is there so0mewhere the option to past the new origin-pull-ca.pem from CloudFlare to make sure the Certs also do work with this new feature?

Would be keen to know if Plesk plans to implement this due to setting SSL Certs up more easier, specially with CLoudFlare and maybe even hint (at the fiele where you have to fill them) to the official public available CloudFlare parts you need to fill in there.

Thanks for help

What you are searching for is written here:
Authenticated Origin Pulls

LrJzNvB.png

But indeed I'm also waiting for a Plesk integration.
Maybe the cert even can be pulled by Plesk itself. and we just have to tick a field. Thats at least what I expect from a Panel. But maybe we have to go with the manual configuration.

Or simply turn it off if you dont really need Origin Pull

Back