• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question CMS via Docker in Plesk

guri

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,
I would like to realize a project, I would like to install a CMS (Joomla) via Docker in Plesk, how should I do that,
thank you in advance.

Could you please explain why do you need docker for your project?
What about using Plesk Joomla Toolkit?

I want to install a CMS (e.g. joomla or wordpress) in Plesk via Docker. How can something like this be implemented?

I want to install a CMS (e.g. joomla or wordpress) in Plesk via Docker. How can something like this be implemented?
Use Plesk Docker extension Docker
But believe me that using Plesk Toolkits for Joomla or WordPress is a much more effective way.

I installed Docker extension, the container images too, Joomla, Wordpress, mariaDB, MySQL, PHPmyAdmin, etc., the ports too,
The problem are the environment variables, so that they can communicate with each other,
e.g .:
like here, but MariaDB, Joomla and PHPmyAdmin, etc., how do I do it ...

Back