• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question CMS via Docker in Plesk

guri

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,
I would like to realize a project, I would like to install a CMS (Joomla) via Docker in Plesk, how should I do that,
thank you in advance.

Could you please explain why do you need docker for your project?
What about using Plesk Joomla Toolkit?

I want to install a CMS (e.g. joomla or wordpress) in Plesk via Docker. How can something like this be implemented?

I want to install a CMS (e.g. joomla or wordpress) in Plesk via Docker. How can something like this be implemented?
Use Plesk Docker extension Docker
But believe me that using Plesk Toolkits for Joomla or WordPress is a much more effective way.

I installed Docker extension, the container images too, Joomla, Wordpress, mariaDB, MySQL, PHPmyAdmin, etc., the ports too,
The problem are the environment variables, so that they can communicate with each other,
e.g .:
like here, but MariaDB, Joomla and PHPmyAdmin, etc., how do I do it ...

Back