1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

CNAME record for blogspot (ghs.google.com)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by AProus, Mar 4, 2010.

1. AProus

AProus Guest

Hi all,
    I have a domain hosted under Plesk 8.6 (Windows). My hosting provider gave me full administrator access to the control panel.
    Now I need to have a subdomain like blog.diaframmando.it pointing to my blog hosted by google.

I tried by myself setting everything, but I couldn't be able to set the CNAME record as described by google (http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=55373) as Plesk doesn't allow me to set blog.diaframmando.it as the domain name and ghs.google.com as the canonical name: it gives me an error "Error: Such A DNS record already exists". (screen-shot attached)

I contacted my service provider, but they seem to be unable to solve my problem.

Anyone can help me?

Many thanks,
    Alfonso

Attached Files: