1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Coding API

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by RhysG, Jul 13, 2010.

1. RhysG

RhysG Guest

Hi All,

I want to write an a custom web interface to create a hositng account on plesk.

I have everything that I need from an interface and BLL point of view, I just want someone willing to walkthrough what I need to do with the VB .net Client Application at http://download1.parallels.com/Ples....3-api-rpc-guide/index.htm?fileName=54000.htm with me. It is a little too much for my limited programming knowledge.

I am not an idiot when it coes to coding, I have just never dealt with this sort of thing.

Thank's

2. RhysG

RhysG Guest

Seriously is no one willing to give me 30 min of thier time to give me a hand on this.

Cheers