1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ColdFusion Install Problem plesk integration

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by iHuman, Jan 13, 2006.

1. iHuman

iHuman Basic Pleskian

73%
    Hi,

I am in the process of installing ColdFusion MX7. The install went pretty smooth. It installed and started fine. I haven't been able to test it for two reasons: 1) There is not enough RAM on the server (512MB), so it is maxing out with ColdFusion processes. I will upgrade the RAM to see if that helps. How much RAM are most of you running with MX7?

Secondly, I cannot get ColdFusion to integrate with Plesk. I installed ColdFusion at /opt/coldfusionmx7 which is the default install directory. When I log in to Plesk and go to Server > ColdFusion settings, I enter:

ColdFusion installation type: server configuration
    ColdFusion installation path: /opt/coldfusionmx7

and I get the error:

Unable to initialize DF module: Can't manage CF module: Config not parse successfully.

System error 2: No such file or directory

Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks for your help!
    elaine