• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Coldfusion not working after Plesk install

lambert1776

New Pleskian
I just installed Coldfusion 8 on a Windows 2003 server. I then installed Plesk 8.2. When I try to log into Coldfusion after the Plesk install I get a standard windows authentication box pop-up instead of the Coldfusion web login. I used admin as the username and the password but it doesn't work. I use VMware so I snapped back to before the Plesk installation and I'm able to login to Coldfusion without a problem. I then installed Plesk again with the same results. I also noticed that Coldfusion doesn't show up in the Plesk Service Monitor. Any ideas on what might cause this?

Thanks,

I just snapped back to before the plesk installation again and installed version 8.1. Coldfusion still doesn't show up in the Plesk Service Monitor, but I'm able to login to Coldfusion properly. I hope tech's at swsoft read this site, because this appears to be a bug with the 8.2 installation.

Any luck with this?

Any luck with this issue. I'm having the same issue with Plesk 8.2 and coldfusion 7.

Just a guess

Not sure about it, but maybe it's due to the CF feature that m.b added to a Plesk key? CF add-on or support that's needed to manage CF via Plesk? It's somewhere in additional features in online shop at swsoft website.

Back