• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Coldfusion Tomcat compatibility problem

C

cichlidguru

I am running Plesk Reloaded 7.5.4 for Linux and am trying to get Coldfusion and Tomcat to both be enabled for a single domain without conflicting.

Coldfusion works great for all domains I enable it for. The problem is I can't get Tomcat 4.1 to handle JSP requests because Coldfusion intercepts all my JSP requests.

CF is intercepting the JSP requests because that's how the apache connector for Coldfusion is setup. If you open a httpd.include file for a vhost, there is an entry like so:

<IfModule mod_jrun20.c>
JRunConfig Verbose false
AddHandler jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf
</IfModule>

As you can see, the last entry in this configuration tells apache to send all requests for .JSP (and .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf) files to Coldfusion to be processed.

This is a problem because I need Tomcat to handle my JSP requests. If I disable Coldfusion support for a domain, Tomcat DOES handle JSP requests, just like it should. But I can't get a domain to be BOTH Coldfusion enabled AND Tomcat enabled without Coldfusion intercepting JSP requests.

Does anybody know where the master apache configuration for the Apache/Coldfusion integration is stored at so I can remove the .jsp extension from the jrun-handler direcive?

p.s. I tried creating a custom vhosts.conf file for the domain I am working with, which re-defines the apache/CF handler without the .jsp extension for the jrun-handler, and that did NOT work.

I need to remove the .jsp extension from the jrun-handler directive in the MASTER apache/coldufusion confiugration.

Back