• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Coldfusion

Z

zondo

Guest
hi I am runing a "fresh" install of Plesk (7.5.3-rhel3.build75050506.13 ) on rhel3. Does anyone have a Howto on installing and getting Coldfsion to work. I have installed it fine and it starts, stops fine, apache does the same. But niether will serve up webpages. Any ideas.

thanks
 
90% there with Coldfusion

hey all,
I think that i have fixed the coldfusion issue.
I noticed that in the httpd.conf file the paths given for the JRUN are LoadModule jrun_module /opt/coldfusionmx/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun20.so

If you look in the httpd.include its pointing to
LoadModule jrun_module /opt/coldfusionmx/runtime/lib/wsconfig/psa/mod_jrun20.so

I have changed it so that both conf files are point to the same mod_jrun20.so.
there will be an error when you restart apache complains the module is alread loaded.
Now to try the vhosts, see if they can run CF. I have test a hello world cfm page and it worked...phew..:D
 
Back
Top