1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

compiling php5.2.3 - error: U8T_CANONICAL

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by jrodolfo, Jul 19, 2007.

1. jrodolfo

jrodolfo Guest

My System: Centos 4 (Linux version 2.6.9-55.0.2.ELsmp (mockbuild@builder4.centos.org) (gcc version 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-8))
    PHP: php-5.2.3

executing:

./configure --build=i386-redhat-linux --host=i386-redhat-linux --target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix= --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/usr/com --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --cache-file=../config.cache --with-config-file-path=/etc --with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d --enable-force-cgi-redirect --disable-debug --enable-pic --disable-rpath --enable-inline-optimization --with-bz2 --with-db4=/usr --with-curl --with-exec-dir=/usr/bin --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr --with-gd=shared --enable-gd-native-ttf --without-gdbm --with-gettext --with-ncurses=shared --with-gmp --with-iconv --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-openssl --with-png --with-pspell --with-xml --with-expat-dir=/usr --with-dom=shared,/usr --with-dom-xslt=/usr --with-dom-exslt=/usr --with-xmlrpc=shared --with-pcre-regex=/usr --with-zlib --with-layout=GNU --enable-bcmath --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-magic-quotes --enable-sockets --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-track-vars --enable-trans-sid --enable-yp --enable-wddx --with-pear=/usr/share/pear --with-imap=shared --with-imap-ssl --with-kerberos --with-ldap=shared --with-mysql=shared,/usr --with-pgsql=shared --with-snmp=shared,/usr --with-snmp=shared --enable-ucd-snmp-hack --with-unixODBC=shared,/usr --enable-memory-limit --enable-shmop --enable-calendar --enable-dbx --enable-dio --enable-mbstring=shared --enable-mbstr-enc-trans --enable-mbregex --with-mime-magic=/usr/share/file/magic.mime --with-pic --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs

Result:
    checking for __gmp_randinit_lc_2exp_size in -lgmp... yes
    checking whether to enable hash support... yes
    checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... (cached) no
    checking size of short... 2
    checking size of int... (cached) 4
    checking size of long... (cached) 4
    checking size of long long... (cached) 8
    checking for iconv support... yes
    checking for iconv... yes
    checking if iconv is glibc's... yes
    checking if iconv supports errno... yes
    checking if your cpp allows macro usage in include lines... yes
    checking for IMAP support... yes, shared
    checking for IMAP Kerberos support... yes
    checking for IMAP SSL support... yes
    checking for utf8_mime2text signature... new
    checking for U8T_CANONICAL... no
    configure: error: utf8_mime2text() has new signature, but U8T_CANONICAL is missing. This should not happen. Check config.log for additional information.

LOG of config.log:
    ldl -lz -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lresolv -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz 1>&5
    configure:45680: checking if iconv supports errno
    configure:45715: gcc -o conftest -I/usr/include -g -O2 -L/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/kerberos/lib -L/usr/kerberos/lib conftest.c -lgmp -ldb-4.2 -lcurl -lbz2 -lz -lpcre -lresolv -lm -ldl -lnsl -lxml2 -lz -lm -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lcurl -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lresolv -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz 1>&5
    configure:45747: checking if your cpp allows macro usage in include lines
    configure:45759: gcc -c -I/usr/include -g -O2 conftest.c 1>&5
    configure:46103: checking for IMAP support
    configure:46149: checking for IMAP Kerberos support
    configure:46174: checking for IMAP SSL support
    configure:46571:19: /mail.h: No such file or directory
    configure:46590: checking for utf8_mime2text signature
    configure:46608: gcc -c -I conftest.c 1>&5
    gcc: no input files
    configure: failed program was:
    #line 46595 "configure"
    #include "confdefs.h"

#include <stdio.h>
    #include <c-client.h>

int main() {

SIZEDTEXT *src, *dst;
    utf8_mime2text(src, dst);

; return 0; }
    configure:46637: checking for U8T_CANONICAL
    configure:46653: gcc -c -I conftest.c 1>&5
    gcc: no input files
    configure: failed program was:
    #line 46642 "configure"
    #include "confdefs.h"

#include <c-client.h>

int main() {

int i = U8T_CANONICAL;

; return 0; }

Somebody know how can I solve this problem?

2. atomicturtle

atomicturtle Golden Pleskian