• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

compiling php5.2.3 - error: U8T_CANONICAL

J

jrodolfo

My System: Centos 4 (Linux version 2.6.9-55.0.2.ELsmp ([email protected]) (gcc version 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-8))
PHP: php-5.2.3

executing:

./configure --build=i386-redhat-linux --host=i386-redhat-linux --target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix= --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var --sharedstatedir=/usr/com --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --cache-file=../config.cache --with-config-file-path=/etc --with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d --enable-force-cgi-redirect --disable-debug --enable-pic --disable-rpath --enable-inline-optimization --with-bz2 --with-db4=/usr --with-curl --with-exec-dir=/usr/bin --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr --with-gd=shared --enable-gd-native-ttf --without-gdbm --with-gettext --with-ncurses=shared --with-gmp --with-iconv --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-openssl --with-png --with-pspell --with-xml --with-expat-dir=/usr --with-dom=shared,/usr --with-dom-xslt=/usr --with-dom-exslt=/usr --with-xmlrpc=shared --with-pcre-regex=/usr --with-zlib --with-layout=GNU --enable-bcmath --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-magic-quotes --enable-sockets --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-track-vars --enable-trans-sid --enable-yp --enable-wddx --with-pear=/usr/share/pear --with-imap=shared --with-imap-ssl --with-kerberos --with-ldap=shared --with-mysql=shared,/usr --with-pgsql=shared --with-snmp=shared,/usr --with-snmp=shared --enable-ucd-snmp-hack --with-unixODBC=shared,/usr --enable-memory-limit --enable-shmop --enable-calendar --enable-dbx --enable-dio --enable-mbstring=shared --enable-mbstr-enc-trans --enable-mbregex --with-mime-magic=/usr/share/file/magic.mime --with-pic --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs

Result:
checking for __gmp_randinit_lc_2exp_size in -lgmp... yes
checking whether to enable hash support... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... (cached) no
checking size of short... 2
checking size of int... (cached) 4
checking size of long... (cached) 4
checking size of long long... (cached) 8
checking for iconv support... yes
checking for iconv... yes
checking if iconv is glibc's... yes
checking if iconv supports errno... yes
checking if your cpp allows macro usage in include lines... yes
checking for IMAP support... yes, shared
checking for IMAP Kerberos support... yes
checking for IMAP SSL support... yes
checking for utf8_mime2text signature... new
checking for U8T_CANONICAL... no
configure: error: utf8_mime2text() has new signature, but U8T_CANONICAL is missing. This should not happen. Check config.log for additional information.

LOG of config.log:
ldl -lz -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lresolv -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz 1>&5
configure:45680: checking if iconv supports errno
configure:45715: gcc -o conftest -I/usr/include -g -O2 -L/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/kerberos/lib -L/usr/kerberos/lib conftest.c -lgmp -ldb-4.2 -lcurl -lbz2 -lz -lpcre -lresolv -lm -ldl -lnsl -lxml2 -lz -lm -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lcurl -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lresolv -lidn -lssl -lcrypto -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz -lz -lxml2 -lz -lm -lssl -lcrypto -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lcom_err -lk5crypto -lresolv -ldl -lz 1>&5
configure:45747: checking if your cpp allows macro usage in include lines
configure:45759: gcc -c -I/usr/include -g -O2 conftest.c 1>&5
configure:46103: checking for IMAP support
configure:46149: checking for IMAP Kerberos support
configure:46174: checking for IMAP SSL support
configure:46571:19: /mail.h: No such file or directory
configure:46590: checking for utf8_mime2text signature
configure:46608: gcc -c -I conftest.c 1>&5
gcc: no input files
configure: failed program was:
#line 46595 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

#include <stdio.h>
#include <c-client.h>

int main() {

SIZEDTEXT *src, *dst;
utf8_mime2text(src, dst);

; return 0; }
configure:46637: checking for U8T_CANONICAL
configure:46653: gcc -c -I conftest.c 1>&5
gcc: no input files
configure: failed program was:
#line 46642 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

#include <c-client.h>

int main() {

int i = U8T_CANONICAL;

; return 0; }

Somebody know how can I solve this problem?

Back