• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Complete Config-Reset

S

serveact

Hello,

I've got a big problem with the HTTP-Response time of my server which is the following:

Server: EverCase 9130
CPU: 1 x Athlon 64 3000+
Memory: 1 GB DDR
Harddisk: 1 x 160GB
Bus: SATA
Rackspace: 1U
Switch port: 100Mbps (FE)
SLA: -

Included:
APC Remote Reboot (1 port)
IP (2)
Plesk PSA / 100 (v8.0.1)

Plesk has been preinstalled by the hosting company and they say it is my fault that the server needs up to one minute to begin to load a page that is hosted on that server. They say I configged the server the wrong way or something. So I want to reset all configs I set, back to default. If possible, I want to delete everything that does not belong to plesk or to the OS on the server, including all customer accounts and everything that is not on the server, when it is fully new installed.

So how can I reset the complete server except reinstalling the OS and/or Plesk?

I've got only access via the Plesk admin-account and SSH.

With best regards

Tim Lange

sorry for pushing but my customers are running away ! :'(

Kind regards
Tim Lange

Can you ask your hosting company to "reprovision" the server? That is when they format the drive and reinstall the OS and Plesk.

hello,

that is what I wanted to avoid because my hosting company requires the full setup price for a complete reinstall... so I wanted to do that myself.

I thought there maybe is a possibility to do that via SSH ?

Kind regards

Tim Lange

Back