• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

completly screwed up my php.ini file

S

starving_artist

I opened my php.ini file in plesk to change a couple settings: max_execution_time and upload_max_filesize. I changed the numbers and saved it. now i can't upload anything with this photogallery program that i have. it worked perfectly before, i just wanted to change some settings so i could upload more photos at once. i don't know if i accidentally deleted something or what.

any ideas how to fix it?

I didn't back up the file before i made the changes, so is there someplace i could find the original php.ini file so i could just replace it to the way it was originally?

any help would be appreciated....thanks

ok...i can upload photos that have a very small file size, but when I try to upload anything larger, around 700-900k it times out, I guess, and I get a error page saying that page can't be opened and that it "lost network connection"

here is the link to my php info on my site, maybe someone can notice if something isnt set up correctly: http://www.scottthornton.com/oneadmin/phpinfo.php

I guess I somehow fixed the php.ini, but now I need to know how to correctly change the "settings" so I can upload larger files. I believe these are the two i need to change

max_execution_time
upload_max_filesize

how do I go about changing the settings for those variables?

thanks

safe mode

safe mode is probablly on

you need to set it off in php.ini

Back