• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Composer: Updating the integration plugin

Alnico

New Pleskian
About 6 months ago I installed and used PHP Composer without issue, installed two packages and everything worked fine.
Now if I try to update or install packages...I run into endless issues.

Running on CentOS 6.10, Obsidian 18.0.26, Composer 1.10.5

My "Home directory" setup in Plesk
WebsiteA [folder]
WebsiteB [folder]

composer.json in folder WebsiteA
{
"require": {
"delight-im/auth": "^8.0.0",
"intervention/image": "^2.0.0"
}
}

When I open the PHP Composer tool from "Websites and domains" for WebsiteA...these issues arise:
  • popup: "updating the information about the package */*"...stalls at 0%, never completes.
  • popup: "Updating the integration plugin"...never completes
  • popup: "Could not update the integration plugin" Task is not responding: id=2537, pid=11923, type=ext-composer-updatecommandinfoplugintask, domainId=1, referrer=/modules/composer/index.php/domain-page/index/id/15, runTaskUnderLogin=admin
After all this I look at "Home directory"/root a "composer" folder was added there.
But a "vendor" folder does NOT get created under WebsiteA (nothing is added to this folder).
Composer says the folder WebsiteA is being used. Clicking on change folder button does not open anything.

composer [folder]
WebsiteA [folder]
WebsiteB [folder]

Reloading PHP Composer multiple times will eventually list all packages, but this data is all created in root "Composer".

Then clicking "Install"...
Installing application packages: Failed
- Loading composer repositories with package information
- Updating dependencies

Also, a few times mysql stops responding and Plesk won't reload. Have to SSH in and restart mysql to fix.

I've tried uninstall/reinstall PHP Composer numerous times, but does not work.

How to fix?

Back