• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question composer

Santiago Martín

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.57 Update #5
Hello, thank you very much in advance

I once used composer (manually via ssh console) because the plesk composer plugin did not work for me (in 2023 year) to create a php application that is served on a subdomain of my server and works correctly.

Now I need to make a copy of the same application on another subdomain so after copying the php files I try to use install or update in the updated composer plugin (01/22/2024) and although apparently everything goes well, in reality it does not work nor does it work in the console.

The response when trying to open the application in the browser is: ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE and in the devTools console of Chrome can see: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 () and finally my composer.json is:

{
"name": "delta/apiavt",
"require": {
"firebase/php-jwt": "^6.8"
},
"autoload": {
"psr-4": {
"src\\": "src"
}
},
"config": {
"optimize-autoloader": true
}
}.
Aguine can help me or tell me where to go.

Regards, Santi

Hello everyone

My apologies I found the error, the composer plugin works fine, the problem was that I had not correctly specified the value of the folder (change) option in the composer plugin (I mean what appears as Go to the application folder [change] ) just change the folder to the correct and everything works correctly

Regards, Santi

Back