• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Configuration file error

Will-NYESDigital

Regular Pleskian
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Parallels Plesk Panel 12.0.18 MU #51 CentOS 6.6 (Final)

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
The following error has started to appear on our server: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/nginxDomainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: Empty content was provided for config file /var/www/vhosts/system/domain/conf/nginx.conf file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 47 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Appears on the plesk home page

ACTUAL RESULT
Error displaying as above

EXPECTED RESULT
No error should be displaying, I haven't seen this before and we didn't receive an email with error descriptions. Is it safe to regenerate the broken config files / all of them? thanks.

Have you tried to use KB search or this forum search engine for phrase "New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates" for example? It was mentioned and discussed a lot of times...

I had done but included more of the error than you had mentioned, I shall look through the posts for just that phrase instead. Thanks.

Back