• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

configuration files .inf3 and .hdr.gz do not match

rjshelq

New Pleskian
When I try to use Plesk Panel's "Add Components", the Parallels Installer starts up, but when I select any component that is not yet installed (such as mysql5.5) then an error message pops up saying:

"The Parallels Installer's configuration files .inf3 and .hdr.gz contain lists of packages that do not match."

I'm using Centos 5.8 with Plesk 11.0.9, update #26. Due to this problem, I have not yet installed any of the additional components.

How can I re-synchronize the .inf3 and .hdr.gz files so that I can add components?

I incline to think that the issue with your repository. Could you please check it? With correct repository all should work fine.

Thank you for the reply Igor.

Here is the current .autoinstallerrc file content:

cat /root/.autoinstallerrc
# (mt) Parallels Plesk Panel repository mirror configuration
# DO NOT EDIT OR REMOVE THIS FILE
SOURCE_TYPE="network"
SOURCE="http://pleskrepo.mediatemple.net/plesk"
USE_PLESK_UPDATES="yes"
TARGET="/var/cache/mt"
SEPARATE_LOGS="yes"
DEBUG="yes"

If the problem is due to faulty repository as you suspect, what repository should I be using?

Exact Same issue

I ran into the exact same issue yesterday while trying to upgrade to mysql 5.5. This is a fresh install of Plesk 11.09 #28 on a Centos 5.8 box.

Further, I was able to upgrade to PHP 5.3 just fine (by not selecting mysql 5.5). After successfully installing PHP 5.3 I tried to do the same with MySQL 5.5 where it failed with the message described above.

I think that it is problem in this repository:
SOURCE="http://pleskrepo.mediatemple.net/plesk"

Use default Parallels Plesk repository instead.

Thank your the reply Igor, but unfortunately I have no button or other choice that shows any other repository available.

Please tell me, in detail, how to gain access to the default Parallels Plesk repository.

Just try to remove or rename your .autoinstallerrc file.

Back