• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Configuration warning on Control Panel

podman99

Basic Pleskian
Following an upgrade last night to Ubuntu 12.04 from Ubuntu 10.04 I now get the following message when I login to my Plesk server. This server was Plesk 11 Before the upgrade and remains so (after re-install)

New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc.so' : file not found. The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating broken configuration or click here to retry generating of all configurations.

Any suggestions - I feel you may need more information from me, but as yet cant work out the best information to provide, so suggestions welcome :)

Obviously - there is no /usr/lib/odbc/libmyodbc.so library. Looks like that corresponding package is not installed.

Found Issue

The upgrade did not replace /etc/odbcinst.ini

I have put the below in this server and tested the mentioned file exists, which it does.

Just testing the rebuilding of configs to see what happens.

This is from another server -
[MySQL]
Description = MySQL driver for Plesk
Driver = /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmyodbc.so
Setup =
FileUsage = 1
Driver64 =
Setup64 =
UsageCount = 1

Back