• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Configuring Plesk SMTP Service

S

sybersnake

Im using Plesk as a local test server and need to configure the SMTP service to send all requests to my local MS Exchange server.

Does it use it's own smtp service or the standard windows one? I noticed that plesk didn't request that I install SMTP service before it installed.

Plesk uses the Mailenable SMTP service. You can access the configuration settings to Mailenable SMTP by going to 'start' 'programs' 'mail enable' and then to 'Mailenable Standard'

This brings up the mmc for mailenable. Expand servers, expand localhost, expand connectors, right click on smtp and the configuration options are there.

Under Programs I only have

Accessories
Acronis
Active State ActivePerl
Admni Tools
MySQL
Startup
SWoft Plesk

It should be there, but if not try this way. My Computer, C drive (if that is the drive that Plesk is installed in, other wise use that drive letter) Program Files, SWSoft, Plesk, Mail servers, mailenable, bin, mailenable.msc (double click)

Hi !

How can i be allowed to enter on VPS because when i try to enter as admin it says to log on this remote computer u must be granted the allow log on terminal services right?

please help me;(

Back