• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Conflict Resolve pleskrestore change webalizer to awstats

Krydos

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 9.4
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.63 Update #4
Hello,

I created a full backup of a Plesk account that was using webalizer, and now I'm trying to run plesk bin pleskrestore on the .tar file backup on a server that doesn't have webalizer installed. I get this error

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<restore status="warnings" log-location="/usr/local/psa/PMM/rsessions/20240906184139760/restore-result.xml" custom-log-dir="/var/log/plesk/PMM/restore-2024-09-06-18-41-32-340">
    <conflict-resolve status="warnings">
        <message severity="warning" code="resolver">
            <description>The component webalizer is not installed. It will be unavailable for the following websites: example.com</description>
        </message>
    </conflict-resolve>
    <deploy status="success"/>
</restore>

I've read the documentation about conflict resolution, such as Conflicts Resolution but I am not having any luck.

What I would like to do, is have the pleskrestore command convert the account from using webalizer which is no longer available to using awstats instead which is available. Is it possible to write a conflict resolution file to do that?

There is no error, it's just a warning that it will not be available as it's not installed, the restore of the rest of the content should have worked

There is no error, it's just a warning that it will not be available as it's not installed, the restore of the rest of the content should have worked
How do I find the error then? I've looked in the listed log directories, and haven't found any other issues listed other than the Webalizer thing.

Do you still have any issues? Or what are you searching for? the result you posted is OK as it is normally.
The restore just gave a warning that Webalizer is not installed, and its settings not restored, any other content should have been restored and functional

After the output I posted above the restore didn't create their home directory or restore any of the files or create any of their domains. I already created a new account with the same username and domains as the person had before, and sent them the backup file to extract and restore the files themselves. This same thing has happened about 10 times in the last couple weeks, and I can't figure out why some work and some don't. If this happens again I will update this thread with more detailed error logs. Thanks for your attention.

Then I would suggest contacting the support team to investigate it further too, if needed

To sign-in to support, please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk-

Still feel free to post here if you find more details in the logs, and we will try to help additionally here as possible :)

Back