• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question connect docker container

Jmz

New Pleskian
Hallo,

Wie kann ich einen Container, der eine MySQL-Datenbank benötigt, mit einem MySQL-Container verbinden? Es geht um SOGO-Groupware, die eine mysql-Datenbank benötigt, aber ich weiß nicht, was ich in den Umgebungsvariablen angeben soll.

Vielen Dank

Please note, that official forum language is English.
Please, be so kind to rewrite your message in English.
Thanks.

Moin,

oh sry, yes i can... ;)

How do I connect a container that needs a MySQL database to a MySQL container? It's about SOGO groupware that needs a mysql database, but I do not know what to specify in the environment variables.

Many Thanks

The main idea here to map MySQL port from docker container to your SOGO environment. For example

docker08.png

More detail in Plesk documentation here Using Docker

the question is how do I leave the port of the mysql containter in the environment variable, so that SOGO container can access it? or is there an alternavive that the so-called container can access the mysql database of plesk? In the documentation, I found nothing that could describe this

Back