• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Connecting to FTP Remote Server

A

aviscat

I would like to connect to my FTP remote server to set up my backup directories by domain names. I think it will be easier to find the backups that way. I have the FTP host IP, username and password but found out I can't use CUTEFTP to get into the remote server. Is there an option in Plesk 7.5.4 that I am missing or something I can add to manage my FTP remote server? I am only slightly capable using SSH commands but can manage with explicit commands and what to expect to get the desired result. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by poke
Since you are new to the command line, you might be interested in our Total Backup for Plesk

No thanks. I have the backups working. I would just like an answer on how to get into my remote FTP backup server to make directories for each domain. Would just make retrieval easier than having to wade thru all those backup files, but then they are in alphabetical order. If you have that info please post it here.

Back