• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue connection reset error when trying to upload

Strmh24

New Pleskian
hello i am facing problem
error.jpg

i have tried all editing php.ini files and some other option but still the same ...
so i made test in other server where i installed only LAMP and editied in php.ini same scriped worked perfectly ...
any ideas why in plesk based server this error apear ... also i have stoped nginx to let only apach working but same error ...

Hi Strmh24,

to investigate your issues/errors/problems, you should consider to add:
  • YOUR current used Plesk version ( incl. #MU )
  • Depending log - entries
... so people willing to help you have something to investigate together with you, instead of guessing your root cause(s).

For your informations:

Pls. consider as well to describe HOW you tried to upload a file, so that it might be easier to reproduce your issue/error/problem.

Back