• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Connection Reset" when making changes

J

Josh M

I logged into Plesk today and tried to make some changes to one of my Domain Templates. After clicking "OK" to submit the changes and about 30 seconds of waiting, I got a "connection reset" message. After returning to that Domain Template page, I noticed the changes did not take. I then found I was getting the same error when trying to change just about anything in Plesk.

Here are the contents of a fresh /var/log/sq-cp-server/error_log after restarting Plesk:
2010-09-14 19:21:32: (log.c.75) server started
2010-09-14 19:21:32: (mod_fastcgi.c.1337) Dynamic spawning with max_procs > 1 is not supported; setting min_procs = max_procs
2010-09-14 19:21:32: (mod_fastcgi.c.1337) Dynamic spawning with max_procs > 1 is not supported; setting min_procs = max_procs

Nothing new shows up when I actually try to submit a change in Plesk.

Please let me know if there are any other logs/config files I can share that may help troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,
Josh

Back