1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

"Connection Reset" when making changes

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Josh M, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Josh M

Josh M Guest

I logged into Plesk today and tried to make some changes to one of my Domain Templates. After clicking "OK" to submit the changes and about 30 seconds of waiting, I got a "connection reset" message. After returning to that Domain Template page, I noticed the changes did not take. I then found I was getting the same error when trying to change just about anything in Plesk.

Here are the contents of a fresh /var/log/sq-cp-server/error_log after restarting Plesk:
    2010-09-14 19:21:32: (log.c.75) server started
    2010-09-14 19:21:32: (mod_fastcgi.c.1337) Dynamic spawning with max_procs > 1 is not supported; setting min_procs = max_procs
    2010-09-14 19:21:32: (mod_fastcgi.c.1337) Dynamic spawning with max_procs > 1 is not supported; setting min_procs = max_procs

Nothing new shows up when I actually try to submit a change in Plesk.

Please let me know if there are any other logs/config files I can share that may help troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,
    Josh

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%