• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Contact Form Does Not Send Mail

S

ScottT

Hello,

The contact form module in Web Presence Builder 10.4.4 does not send email. The MailEnable logs show the following error:

2011-12-21 17:22:37 209.123.123.123 SMTP-OU 652 QUIT MAIL+FROM:<@adminemail@>+SIZE=492 555+5.5.2+Syntax+error.+ui4si3735126icb.144 6 50

Forms worked on this server a few months ago when running Plesk 10.3.1. I am currently running Plesk 10.4.4 Update #9 on Windows 2008 R2. So, possibly a Plesk update caused this problem.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you.

Hi ScottT,

We were not being able to reproduce this problem in our lab environment. PM me if you want us to take a look at your server. Thanks.

I contacted Parallels Support and they fixed issue by editing the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.ini'. They changed value sendmail_from from '@adminemail@' to a valid email address. Thank you.

Hi,

We alo had the same issue, found that you could edit the registry;
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PHP\Per Directory Values\C\Inetpub\vhosts\yourdomain.com\httpdocs create a new string called 'sendmail_from' with a value of the email address you want to send from.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Back