• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Continuous Redirection to Login

B

bw_fi

After signing up with a hosting company and a dedicated server with Plesk 8 preinstalled, I decided to try and login to see what it could do.

After, literally, over a dozen attempts at logging in, all of which brought me right back to the login screen, I was presented with the initial form that is needed to setup the Plesk server. Thinking I was making progress, it was finally over a dozen more tries of filling out the form and/or being redirected to the login again.

I finally got into the control panel, and after three clicks around, was brought back to the login screen. After several more attempts at logging in, each of which brought me again back to the login screen, I finally got in again, but was kicked out after three clicks.

I'm really not sure at all what the problem is, and any and help would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you,

Ben

Back