• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Control Panel blank screen - LiteSpeed

rses2806

New Pleskian
My control panel just shows a blank page after logging in. I sorta loads but not much afterward

Control Panel
Completely blank ^^^

Could you please be more specific?
What "control panel" do you mean? Any details from logs? How it is related to LiteSpeed?

Sorry I wasn't being specific, it was really annoying when it happened. Anyway, I mean Plesk itself, you know, the control panel when you log in to Plesk. No, there're no details in the logs although I will check again just in case. It's related to Litespeed because it's my main server type, and it happened after change my server settings and configuring the Lightspeed cache plugin, it just doesn't sound like a coincidence. Thank you. There is nothing to click on so I can't fix it with Plesk

Operation of Plesk control panel interface absolutely not depends on LiteSpeed. It is based on own sw-cp-server service. Therefore I recommend you check carefully /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log. Also Panel log: /var/log/plesk/panel.log may be useful. Try to restart sw-cp-service:

# service psa restart

Also check this KB article Plesk login page is blank

Found the error logs and these errors:

/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log:
2020/03/29 15:49:04 [error] 3591#0: *52038 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: , request: "GET /vendor/phpunit/phpunit/src/Util/PHP/eval-stdin.php HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "64.225.32.251"
2020/03/29 15:49:04 [error] 3591#0: *52042 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: , request: "POST /vendor/phpunit/phpunit/src/Util/PHP/eval-stdin.php HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "64.225.32.251"

/var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log:
[29-Mar-2020 23:37:35] NOTICE: Terminating ...
[29-Mar-2020 23:37:35] NOTICE: exiting, bye-bye!
[29-Mar-2020 23:37:36] NOTICE: fpm is running, pid 16403
[29-Mar-2020 23:37:36] NOTICE: ready to handle connections
[29-Mar-2020 23:37:36] NOTICE: systemd monitor interval set to 10000ms

The panel log is big and has a lot of failed password attempts by me on accident, so I just attached it.
Google Drive stellt sich vor – Alle Ihre Dateien an einem Ort

Please contact Plesk Support Team if solutions from KB article didn't help. Detailed investigation directly on your server is required.

Back