• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control Panel no longer working

M

mazydizzle

Hi all,

I need some assistance troubleshooting why Plesk Control Panel is no longer working on my Centos5 linux server.

I rarely use the control panel (as my server rarely needs touching to be honest) however recently I have installed apps such as shoutcast for streaming media and Nagios for monitoring my linux server.

since installing these items, the Control Panel no longer loads. I get presented with the usual warning about the SSL certificate that I am using not being from a trusted authority, but then the Plesk logon page fails to load.

I have a feeling that I have disrupted the Apache config. I need some advice on how I can look at Parallels logs & Apache Logs to try and understand what is happening with my installation.

One thing I might try and do is run the auto install to refresh the plesk installation.

Any advice greatly appreciated...

I am using plesk 10.0 and centos5

Regards

Mario

Back