1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Control Panel - Selecting Features and Personalizing

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by globodata, Sep 12, 2004.

1. globodata

globodata Guest

01. First of all, my costumer accessing their control panel using the address https//ip_number:8443/ . There´s a friendly link to access beyond this, like the webmail, for instance, where you have a link withou the IP number ?

02. I´d also like to block some features of the control panel as I´m able to do in cPanel, where I can choose wich feature will be show in the control panel. In Plesk I just could see the hability to give permission to the user access or not, backup and scheduller. Is there a way to block features ?

03. About personalizing the conrol panel, I´ve just could change the Plesk logo in the top frame, but I´d like , for instance, to take off the Plesk name in the login windows, for instance. Is there a way to take off this from login window and create ne skin for the control panel ?