• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control panel service stop.

S

shriram

Hello,
I have problem with control panel. On the server the plesk control panel service is stopped from this no sites are working.

Please give the solution

Control Panel Shuts Down!

SAME problem here! My Plesk 7.6 Control Panel on Win2003 server keeps stopping on it's own practically EVERYDAY! First thing I did of course was make sure Plesk and Windows was updated, which they are, then i went to the Event Viewer Application Log after the problem persisted.

I found about 20 instances of an error in 3 day period that i talk about here:

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43207

but i'm not sure if this problem is related to the cp shutting down every freakin day :confused:. I also get multiple MEPOPS.exe errors everyday.

This is a practically new install on a new dedicated server with only Plesk, SQL, and F-Secure installed on win2003 server. HELP! :confused:

man....what is going on....I've never heard of a program having so many problems...how can these people who run Plesk live with themselves. This will sooooo be my last server with plesk.

Well...if you find a solution please let me know. For right now i just set the service to restart if it shuts off.

Any updates control panel stopping? it just did twice again this past week.

Qyxvaz what version of MailEnable are you using?

I got a lot of MEPOP errors untill i installed all their latest hotfixes.

Have either of you installed the latest Plesk Patch?

Avant:

Everything SEEMS to be more stable after i installed the latest updates from Plesk and the latest updates for Win2003 Server. Haven't had MEpops.exe issues or Control Panel service interruptions... let's see how long this lasts...

Hi to all,
I had a similar problem, mine was not starting at all :p
Anyway, I fixed it up by running the reconfgurator for file permitions..

Back