• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Could not install the Imunify QuickPatch extension

CobraArbok

Regular Pleskian
Could not install the Imunify QuickPatch extension
The execution of pre-install.php has failed with the following message:
Pre-install check failed: Debian 10.0 is not a supported OS

Indeed
says:
"The Imunify QuickPatch extension is compatible with all operating systems supported by Plesk for Linux except for CloudLinux."
That includes Debian 10, because Debian 10 is a supported OS.

I tried to figure out whether the extension is provided by Plesk or whether it is a third-party extension. Probably someone from Plesk staff needs to take care of this issue.

Indeed
says:
"The Imunify QuickPatch extension is compatible with all operating systems supported by Plesk for Linux except for CloudLinux."
That includes Debian 10, because Debian 10 is a supported OS.

I tried to figure out whether the extension is provided by Plesk or whether it is a third-party extension. Probably someone from Plesk staff needs to take care of this issue.

I have reported exactly the message obtained during the installation of the Plesk extension.

Back