• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Could not issue/renew Let`s Encrypt certificates

Wrwebapps

New Pleskian
After moving our domain from Media Temple to GoDaddy, we have been getting this message when Let's Encrypt tries to renew certificates:

Could not secure domains of admin (login admin) with Let`s Encrypt certificates. Please log in to Plesk and secure the domains listed below manually.

Are you using GoDaddy as your DNS provider? If so then the panel is waiting for you to go in to manually renew the Let's Encrypt cert so it can give you the TXT record to create with your DNS provider to proof that you have ownership rights over the domain before the certificate is issued.

Well, that is a good and puzzling question. The site in question is mncompass.org which is hosted at Pantheon. When I look at mncompass.org, certificates are good. However, there are also a number of development domains, like dev-datafeeder.mncompass.org. I am not sure where those are hosted, but those are the ones that keep showing errors. When I look in plesk, I see that the development SSLs expired June 10, 2023.

Back